Cpanel log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jablonko

Reaction score
I have changed my client account password and I have received a following message:
Your x10Hosting client account password has just been successfully changed through our account panel.
You can access the client account panel using the following URL: http://x10hosting.com/control
Yes, it's true, I can access Account Management Panel and then view forums and go to "View details" under Free hosting.

However I cannot log in to cPanel and under "View account actions/Check out pending account actions" I see:

Hosting Password Update
submitted September 16 at 11:43 am
DHa8XwdYvogS
action status
Pending
information
Update to your hosting account password.

Why is it pending?
How can I access cPanel?

Thank you
A. Jablonko

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Any change to the account is pushed unto a queue, that is processed continuously. This is why some actions take longer to achieve. If your new cPanel password doesn't work within the next 24 hours, post back and I'll notify an account manager about it.

jablonko

Reaction score
Any change to the account is pushed unto a queue, that is processed continuously. This is why some actions take longer to achieve. If your new cPanel password doesn't work within the next 24 hours, post back and I'll notify an account manager about it.

No change. Still I cannot log in to cPanel

---------- Post added 09-18-2010 at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-17-2010 at 03:14 PM ----------

No change. Still I cannot log in to cPanel

Now it works. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.