cPanel: "Login Attempt Failed!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaeSiuS

Reaction score
Hi x10hosting support people,
after a password change I cannot log into cPanel while forum and account management logins succeed. Changed my password twice to see if that was a temporary error.
...it was not:wink:
I found more threads like mine but you told other folks who wrote follow ups to open their own thread.

Regards, MaeSiuS

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It might take some time for the cPanel to update to the new password. I changed mine earlier this month. While the forum and account panel updated smoothly and immediately, it still took a whole other day before the cPanel updated to the new password.

When you click on Hosting, click on "Check out pending account actions" under the View Account Actions section. What does it say about the password change? I'm thinking it'll say that the cPanel password change is still pending.

Last edited:

MaeSiuS

Reaction score
It might take some time for the cPanel to update to the new password. I changed mine earlier this month. While the forum and account panel updated smoothly and immediately, it still took a whole other day before the cPanel updated to the new password.

When you click on Hosting, click on "Check out pending account actions" under the View Account Actions section. What does it say about the password change? I'm thinking it'll say that the cPanel password change is still pending.
Hi calistoy, thanks for your reply. I did the password change 4 days ago. There is no action pending for my account.
Other ideas?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Is your account in the server Stoli, Lotus, or Chopin? If so, then your account is transferring to a new server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.