cPanel: login error - Update post sez Stoli 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflower-Products

Reaction score
Hi,

I've opened a ticket, but perhaps I need to ask here. Corey's Update post states that Stoli is at 100% and invites tickets - so I did.

My basic problem is that I get the login error from cPanel when I enter my username and password.

I realize that there may be a problem because my username for cPanel differs from my username for everything else. I tried to use Sunflower-Products for all instances but cPanel did not accept "-" when I signed up, hence the different username for cPanel.

Hmmm, that's all that I can think of for relevant information. TIA for any and all help.

rjvilla

Reaction score
I would hang tight a bit. I think the 100% was for the stress testing (but I could be wrong).... now they are migrating to the new servers and consolidating things. I'm having the same issue with ridewithjoe.com on lotus. All in the name of progress.

If you opened a ticket you will get help. It may resolve itself in the meantime. If it does... be sure and go in and note it and close out your ticket. It will help keep things cleaned up for them and let them deal with issues that are still pending.

Good Luck!

Hi,

I've opened a ticket, but perhaps I need to ask here. Corey's Update post states that Stoli is at 100% and invites tickets - so I did.

My basic problem is that I get the login error from cPanel when I enter my username and password.

I realize that there may be a problem because my username for cPanel differs from my username for everything else. I tried to use Sunflower-Products for all instances but cPanel did not accept "-" when I signed up, hence the different username for cPanel.

Hmmm, that's all that I can think of for relevant information. TIA for any and all help.

Sunflower-Products

Reaction score
Sit tight? Okay, tightly sitting.

Is there a smiley with thumbs a-twiddle?

Thanks. After I posted the thread, I see that there is now a "Latest Update" or some such thread.

Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.