CPanel login not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I made a change on our firewall, can you now?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like you have some software block port 2082. I have failed to connect too 2 of our servers, have you installed any new software that would act as a firewall lately?

Big John

Reaction score
Looks like you have some software block port 2082. I have failed to connect too 2 of our servers, have you installed any new software that would act as a firewall lately?
Not that I'm aware of. Mind you I have been running lots of programs to try and sort a virus, but AFAIK they're not running now. I've even tried switching off Windows Firewall, but that makes no difference.
Will try again tomorrow
Edit:
Now I'm getting the "Welcome to SSL-Explorer! A secure gateway to your network." message when I try to access my website at http://nbepiphany.co.uk/ - as I see others are.

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
It should be all set now. Well, everything from our end is fine, it's somewhere in the route from your computer to our servers.

Big John

Reaction score
It should be all set now. Well, everything from our end is fine, it's somewhere in the route from your computer to our servers.
Yes I can access my website again, and my cpanel on another computer on the network, but not this one.
I've tried switching the firewall and AVG off, but that makes no difference.
Any ideas what else I can do to isolate this problem, please?
Edit:
Having spent many hours on this, without success, I did a system restore, and I can access the CPANEL and Webmail again.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.