CPanel Login not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCX10

Reaction score
Hello,
I was happy to see that my site is finally back up after disappearing when the servers were changed. It even appears that the files are intact. The new problem is, my cPanel login info is not working.
Can someone tell me what is wrong?
(It may be that I went more than 2 weeks without logging into the forums. This was because I had resigned myself the belief that the prior issue was never going to be resolved.).
At any rate, the site is up, so if someone could please tell me how to get my cPanel login working again, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you,
RC
PS. This relates to the "Ticket #CDX-795309 closed prematurely " thread.
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/143828-ticket-cdx-795309-closed-prematurely.html

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

There is currently no hosting account associated with your forum account, so there is a good chance your site was deleted because of inactivity. Unfortunately, this means you cannot recover any of your site's files, however you could sign up again and link a new hosting account to this forum account.

At any rate, the site is up
Are you saying your site is online? If so, what is its URL?

Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw your other ticket. You do not have a hosting account with this forum account anymore because you swapped it. Please use the forum account attached to your hosting account from now on when you request support for that hosting account.

Try changing or updating your password in your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.