Cpanel login

Status
Not open for further replies.

clevor

Reaction score
I started a ticket and have had all kinds of suggestions but nothing is working I can't log in to Cpanel. I've done the DNS flush still wont let me log in....

Any I ideas it's been a week or more.

Thanks Steve

wolflock

Reaction score
Try typing the user using only small letters and the password with Upper and lower case as you entered it. I found that I was typing my user with upper and lower as well. That was my mistake.

clevor

Reaction score
Did it work? :p

If it did I wouldn't be here asking questions
Edit:
Try typing the user using only small letters and the password with Upper and lower case as you entered it. I found that I was typing my user with upper and lower as well. That was my mistake.

I type my user and pass as I did when I created it.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
@clevor - Since you are giving us very limited info, it's difficult trying to find out if the problem is with your own actions, or if there is a system error somewhere, without playing a game of 20-Questions with you. This could take forever!

If you can log into your Account Panel, the quickest solution (if it works correctly for you) would be to select the Change cPanel Password option & enter a new password. You can always change it back to what you really want again afterwards.

Hopefully this will reset things for you. :)

Edit : If you have any more problems with this, please be clear on exactly what you tried, with what actions & where (without stating any passwords) & exactly what results & any messages you got.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Clevor, try logging into the server now. The staff rebooted Lotus earlier to resolve this issue with cPanel failing to log people in.

wolflock

Reaction score
If you still struggle DONT type your user as you first entered it. Only the password. Type the user all in small letters.

jamwaffles

Reaction score
Clevor, try logging into the server now. The staff rebooted Lotus earlier to resolve this issue with cPanel failing to log people in.

have they done the same with http://chopin.x10hosting.com:2082/ because i cant get into my cpanel either using jamwaffles and my account password as the password... any help would be immense because its quite annoying now :rant2:

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
have they done the same with http://chopin.x10hosting.com:2082/ because i cant get into my cpanel either using jamwaffles and my account password as the password... any help would be immense because its quite annoying now :rant2:

I can actually see why your issue is happening right now. You can't log in to cPanel with the username "jamwaffles" because your cPanel username can only be eight characters long. Maybe, during the sign-up process, because it restricted you to eight characters, you changed your username to something else? (Note that your forum username and cPanel username can be different.)

zen-r

Reaction score
So for the enlightenment of future readers with a similar problem, what was the cause?

Had you been using the wrong Username as jamwaffles sounds to have done, or was it, more likely, something else?

Was it just the server reboot that fixed it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.