cpanel login

Status
Not open for further replies.

erbaseball

Reaction score
I am unable to login to the cpanel.

Are the cpanel login credentials different than the credentials used for x10hosting account panel and the x10hosting forum?

Thank You

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
The credentials for the x10 account panel and cpanel are the same but the forum credentials can be different. Please make shure that your account has been activiated and that you are using the correct server address. If you dont know what this is you can either go to the acount panel and it will say server and have an address like lotus.x10hosting.com:2082 or something like that. Alternatively you can go to your websites address and add /cpanel at the end of the address and this will take you to your cpanel log in page.

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The user and password of Cpanel are set when you created your account and must record them. These data are also sent by email when your account is created so it should not lose. Greetings

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Forum username/password is the same as Account Panel username/password.

cPanel info is different.

You can sign onto the Account Panel and it will show you your cPanel username (what Elk River plays).
If you forgot your cPanel password, you can change it from the Account Panel.

erbaseball

Reaction score
I am unable to login to cpanel.

I was able to change the cpanel password successfully (I was able to do that prior also) but still no luck logging into cpanel.

I am very confused.

THanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you do know that your cPanel name is NOT the same as your forum name?
Just to be sure, are you using baseball to login to the cPanel?

erbaseball

Reaction score
I am using the correct username for cpanel and yes, I do know that it is different than my forum username.

I have never been able to login to cpanel. Not once. Never.

I have sucessfully changed my cpanel password (from x10 account panel) on several occasions but still no luck logging into cpanel.

I would really like to resolve this as I need to create a mysql database and am under the assumption that the database can only be created under cpanel.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Gonna escalate this into ticket area as community can not aid

Status
Not open for further replies.