cPanel / no connection (empty page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pthalmann

Reaction score
trying to acess my cpanel without luck, has it disappeard ? Heeeelp, thank u, Peter

lachicavtv

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, cant log-in to c-panel, it appears offline, is something wrong?

wwe9112

Reaction score
They are updating it, or shut it off or something. No ones working im guessing.

ShoutX

Reaction score
Same issue here. I get a Firefox cannot establish a connection.

aftermath

Reaction score
Same here. I've been wanting to access my cPanel for almost 2hrs now.. It seems it's having problems.

lachicavtv

Reaction score
i wanted to know if admins are up to it, nothing more, and yes it shows that c-panel is off-line.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
i wanted to know if admins are up to it, nothing more, and yes it shows that c-panel is off-line.

Thats understandable, what was being said is the repeated "Me too" and "Same here" ... If there was more to the information, it would be okay - but to just have "Yeah, it says its down" really doesn't pinpoint anything for us to resolve.

Its like stopping to witness a car wreak. Everyone points and says "Look. A car wreak" but doesn't give any other information on how to resolve it.

If the original thread starter is still having Cpanel issues, please reopen. If you are having Cpanel or other issues, please open a thread and state the problem. Not just that Cpanel is down, but give us some details. ( What you've tried, what time, what browser, etc )

Status
Not open for further replies.