cPanel Operations Temporarily Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

airblo41

Reaction score
I had accidentally uploaded an image that was too large. cPanel isn't letting me delete it, so I'm going to ask if you could try to delete the only image in the below (If I'm right).
Code:
/home/airblo41/public_html/tofight.tk/img/
I know that my (main) website isn't ABSOLUTELY finished so I guess I'm not abiding by the TOS, but all I'm missing is the little Quote-blog, 404 not found page, and the PGP page. I ask for you to please delete just that one file, or if possible (which I do not believe is possible, because it doesn't abide by the TOS yet), remove the limitations.
Thanks in advanced!

airblo41

Reaction score
Thanks, I just tried that, but apparently it doesn't show up in FTP, and I still can't access cPanel.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a quick note here: "cPanel operations temporarily suspended" is usually part of the error message that occurs when physical disk space available to ALL users is critically low; it's not normally because of anything to do with your account in particular. It requires admin-level access to the server to clean up temporary files and/or discover and suspend abusive user accounts, etc. It is VERY unlikely (though admittedly not entirely impossible) that you triggered it by uploading a single image file. Onc the server has been cleaned up (and new disk space allocated if required), ten you should be able to manage your account yourself. Until then, file write operations are suspended to prevent errors (like files becoming truncated).

Status
Not open for further replies.