cPanel Password Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdog13

Reaction score
Hi guys! My site is up and running now THANKS COREY! Only one problem, just after the maintenence started, i was having problems loging into cPanel. I still am. Fedlerner asked me trough msn support to post here and ask for an AM Password reset on cPanel.

My cPanel username is: gdomain
My cPanel login is: gdomain.x10hosting.com:2082

I also tried my absolut only login too but not working. I would really love it if you could do it soon as i had spyware on my pc last week so they might have my PW now. I cleaned it up but they might still have it. I would like it if i could change my password for the forum login too but cPanel is the #1 priority. Thanks! :biggrin:

Chris73

Reaction score
If you would PM me a password you would like it changed to i can do that for you. If you would like for me to just change it then pm you a new one i can do that as well. Which do you prefer?

bdog13

Reaction score
Thanks for your time. I have sent you a PM with the details.

badong

Reaction score
hi, I am having a similar problem, please help me check my account if this is still available for I cannot log in now to my Cpanel

thanks in advance

tech_log

Reaction score
Hello, first time here. Could you please check my account: tech_log. I registered first time 12.01.08 and after registration there was a message like at the moment we are maintainging our servers all informations you provided will be passed and so on.. Don't really remember. From that time every time I log in throu main webpage I'm succesfully logided in then redirected and then error ocured you must first log in. I reset the password but the problem is the same again. Now when I sign in and click on cPanel I get message
An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.

Please help me to use this service for fist time. Many Thanks. Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.