Cpanel Problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdatab

Reaction score
I'm facing this strange problem. When i login into the panel, it opens/redirects to the same login page! In other words, I can't log into my account :happysad: .:confused: If anybody could help me...

kajasweb

Reaction score
Are you getting re-directed to Login page after Successful Authentication. Or, login attempts fails?

tim96120

Reaction score
i have this problim too,when i enter my userid and password en click on login all i get is the same paige again to enter my userid and password but there is no message such ass wrong password or something and i know i wrote the right password.

greetings

mdatab

Reaction score
It doesn't show any authentication status, neither does it show login failed error. Simply after clicking the log in button, the page which appears is the login page itself! I've tried both 8082 and 8083 ports, but no success..

-fedexer-

Reaction score
Have any of you thought to consider this is because of the current SQL DB changes that are occuring? try reading the news section more often, i got this problem, came to the forums and imediately could tell thatw as my problem...

If people thought more, then we wouldnt have such silly questions :cool:

mdatab

Reaction score
OK -fedexer- , sorry for asking such silly questions. Will start reading news section more often...

-fedexer-

Reaction score
Its a good bet ;) you get the quickest info from there, and sorry if i sounded rude saying "silly" but in my mind when the info is already given , then it is kinda silly to ask why it isnt working when you already have a full explination.

Status
Not open for further replies.