cPanel Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmadarasz

Reaction score
Hi,

In cPanel My Parked Domain Settings Disappeared.....

In The File Manager I can see the directory and everything is on its place, but when I try to use the Parked Domain the site which opens up just the:
Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server's
welcome page....

Strange.....:naughty:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
It seems as if for some reason your domain was half changed in our system. Part of it had a subdomain and part had a .com
I changed them all to viktormadarasz.com now. If you want the subdomain as your main domain let me know.

vmadarasz

Reaction score
It seems as if for some reason your domain was half changed in our system. Part of it had a subdomain and part had a .com
I changed them all to viktormadarasz.com now. If you want the subdomain as your main domain let me know.

Thanks,

Yes it would be nice to use it as main domain....I changed it in Account Management Panel...but after a while...its always reset itself to the domain.x10hosting.com...
Edit:

I just checked...So:

Well...in Account Management Panel now everything looks Ok...

But the site still not coming up just the Welcome Page...

And in cPanel the problem still exists....

cPanel username: madarasz

Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website should now be working, please verify it.

vmadarasz

Reaction score
Your website should now be working, please verify it.

Dear Fedlerner,

Yes, It is working now...Thanks...

Just You remember You added last time the A Record to my domain:

mail.viktormadarasz.com pointed at 66.48.82.82

is now bringing up the same Welcome page.... :nuts:

So I can not reach my mails now...I hope the MX records has not changed...if it changed (I will check in cPanel) I will let you now here...

Thanks in advance,

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've re-added the A record for mail. Please check if it's working correctly.

vmadarasz

Reaction score
Re: cPanel Problem...(UPDATED)

I've re-added the A record for mail. Please check if it's working correctly.

Dear Fedlerner!

Yes, the added A Record works correctly and smooth...

But by this time the Parked Domain is Disappeared From cPanel again, and still just brings up the Welcome Page Of Apache&cPanel....

At Account Management Panel Everything is OK..

Thanks,
(it seems You are the One Pulling Me Out From The Sh*t all the time LoL, Thanks for it..)
Edit:
Dear Fedlerner!

Yes, the added A Record works correctly and smooth...

But by this time the Parked Domain is Disappeared From cPanel again, and still just brings up the Welcome Page Of Apache&cPanel....

At Account Management Panel Everything is OK..

Thanks,
(it seems You are the One Pulling Me Out From The Sh*t all the time LoL, Thanks for it..)

The Parked Domain was there again for a couple of hours and now it disappeared again....

other entries are Ok, MX and so on...

I hope it wont be lost again...yesterday MX records was accidently bad, I realized in the moorning so mail lost easily.. :-(

Can We Do something to keep that Parked Domain Settings In cPanel for longer time (maybe forever)??

Thanks, (Fedlerner: When You Off I always had something On...LoL It starting to be a bad omen..LoL)
Edit:
Hi,

So the problem is still ON with some updates....

1., Still Nothing under Parked Domain In The cPanel (but in the cPanel main screen it shows my main domain as viktormadarasz.com)

2., Strange but true it works if I open up in a browser viktormadarasz.com but not with http://forums.x10hosting.com/level-two-support/www.viktormadarasz.com (so it just brings up could not be resolved by DNS, without the www subdomain stuff it shows no problems, strange..)

Question:

1., Is it possible to move my parked domain back to my hoster i used before (freedns.afraid.org I really was satisfied with it) and then just point it to my home directory with an ip address??? (I saw these type of solution in some of Fedlerner's posts, so I ask because of this..)

2., If 1. is possible, is it possible to point the subdomains to a specified directory in my home directory somehow, maybe with a cName record or so...??

3., It could solve the above issues just like....parked domain point loss, mx records getting lost, and so on, so I thought it could bring some stability for me..

Well If these ones not possible, then I am still happy with any other solution, cause I am quet satisfied after all this type of interesting&strange ,,errors"....and to be honest I would do anything not to be need to move my domain anywhere else...LoL cause its just in a right place in my cPanel & on x10hosting Nameservers, no???

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.