cPanel refusing to let me login

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebilling

Reaction score
Hi. Since you have migrated my account, I am unable to login to cPanel - even though I know the username ('chrisch") and password are correct. I've even tried resetting the password using this control panel, however it still does not make it work.

Please fix this ASAP - I'm trying to correct the database issue which is making my entire website useless.

jaysc

Reaction score
Same here, I just reseted my password and it still won't let me in. I'm on Absolut server.

ebilling

Reaction score
Hi again,

I've already read that page, and it says that the DNS changes should only take a few hours - meanwhile I have been unable to login for a couple of days.

That link also suggests that I login to cPanel to update my MySQL access hosts - and as I am unable to login to cPanel, this presents a problem! :p

If the cPanel issue will take a while to resolve, would one of the admins be able to add the new access host for me? I only ask as my site has been down for a couple of days, and I'm trying to access an invoice contained in my database before the end of the financial year (which in Australia, is today). My hosting account username is "chrisch" :)

Or if this is not possible, can someone please provide the link to phpMyAdmin? At least I'll be able to find it that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.