cpanel runs extremely slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffraider

Reaction score
well after my accident erasing all the public_html, my cpanel runs extremely slow, maybe because that accident? or they are modifying something in server, please can you check why is so slow and also can wipe all the data so i can start over again.

Thank you in advance

my domain is http://aztecas.exofire.net :cool:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
well after my accident erasing all the public_html, my cpanel runs extremely slow, maybe because that accident? or they are modifying something in server, please can you check why is so slow and also can wipe all the data so i can start over again.

Thank you in advance

my domain is http://aztecas.exofire.net :cool:
The cpanel login page is loading fine, And when I access your site it is loading fine. It is loading a index of / page
The files you deleted may be all _vti_ folders and .htaccess

If you are not using the frontpage then _vti_ is not required and the .htaccess will be created automatically.

So just upload your scripts and work on it.

Anything else problem then post back.

muffraider

Reaction score
also ill attach an image may it can help you more to see my problem

so only i erase those file u mention above?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
also ill attach an image may it can help you more to see my problem

so only i erase those file u mention above?

The status is about entire server not only for your account. As per the status mail not working, It may be temporary, wait for some time.
Regarding the files if they are what I mentioned above then no need to worry just install your script. :)

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
all is working now thank you

Your problem is solved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.