cpanel very slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably was the server, but not to worry - your forum had entire sections dedicated to hacking, which violates the terms of service of x10hosting permanently, and it got zero tolerance suspended.

Last edited:

topathlete1578

Reaction score
So is that it? You think you can delete my suspension thread cause you can't take the heat? I'm not done disputing. I'll talk to every person I have to dispute this suspension

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I escalated it to staff. There's an orange bar at the top with a link to the ticket in your AIP. I have done what you requested. If that is not good enough, then I can't do anything to assist you.

Besides, I am not a moderator on the forums - I cannot lock delete or move topics. I can just escalate them to staff only.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Apologies, appears to be yellowish.

The link shows this: http://x10hosting.com/control?support=&requests=&r=k&t=973

It's right under the "breadcrumbs" as they're sometimes called; picture below.
ticketbar.png

xxjmxx

Reaction score
drupal site is not workiong with starka.
even some php functions are not working like imap etc...

this is the error page:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

topathlete1578

Reaction score
Hopefully I get unsuspended :/

In cpanel it says account is unsuspended

Last edited:

Zayfox

Reaction score
By the way, your version of vBulletin was a cracked/nulled warez copy. Based on that information I will be taking it up with a rep from vBulletin Solutions that I am friendly with.

Status
Not open for further replies.