cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman666

Reaction score
Corey, in the past, has said this:
Only post here if you attempt to login to cPanel and get a password error. This is the ONLY issue that will be supported in this thread. Do not post anything here besides your cPanel name. This thread is only for accounts that have already been created.

There is a bug with cPanel that locked a bunch of passwords for accounts. In order to fix these an administrator has to 'unsuspend' the account from WHM to force cPanel to unlock everything.
I was not around when this had been posted, due to internet problems, and the thread has since been closed.
I can't log in at the moment and my user name is "iceman". Sorry for not being able to post sooner.

Chris73

Reaction score
Try to log into your cPanel now. I have tried something that normally works and i need for you to confirm that you can now log in.

Last edited:

iceman666

Reaction score
Yes, it works now, thank you. ( On another note, i seem to have an extra domain... when i try to remove it i get this: Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you do not control the domain is.a.test, it says the domain is is.a.test.iceman.pcriot.com )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.