cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0bv1la

Reaction score
Generally how long does it take to get your info to sign into cpanel? Its been almost 24 hours and havent received an email yet. I've confirmed my hosting and forums acct and linked them. Dont get me wrong Im not complaining Ive liked everything Ive seen so far and support has been awesome for a free host but wondering is this normal or maybe it takes 48 to 72 hours Please someone let me know

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Try logging into cccsclub.x10hosting.com/cpanel or cccsclub.x10hosting.com:2082 (same site) with your hosting account username and password.

calnole

Reaction score
I've tried the same thing with my username/password that I used to create my hosting account. It will not let me log in.

What gives?

Chris73

Reaction score
I requested that you send me the account details email in your other post. The account you have was not created properly. Thus you can not log into an account that does not have the proper cPanel information.

Chris73

Reaction score
I've tried the same thing with my username/password that I used to create my hosting account. It will not let me log in.

What gives?

Your issue is you need to go back to godaddy.com and have the nameservers point to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

calnole

Reaction score
Your issue is you need to go back to godaddy.com and have the nameservers point to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

That's done, but still cannot log into cpanel.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
No the x10hosting.com domain name before you changed it to the godaddy.com domain.

Chris73

Reaction score
Have you made any changes to this account? If not i will re-create the account using the domain change you have implemented through godaddy.com .

Last edited:

b0bv1la

Reaction score
right now it wont let me to my account page to even try and log in but I talked with chris73 earlier and found out I have never received my cpanel account info by email. Is there something I need to fix or should I just wait for it to be resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.