Created a free acc err

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr9393

Reaction score
i just created an free account and because i put www. in front of the domain name in step 1 now i can't log in control panel only in forum ps can you help;)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please log in here to the account panel with your forum username and password. Once in there, you can modify your account details and change the domain name if you want. There is also a link there to your cpanel.

fr9393

Reaction score
Please log in here to the account panel with your forum username and password. Once in there, you can modify your account details and change the domain name if you want. There is also a link there to your cpanel.

it say
The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you receive the confirmation email and follow its instructions to confirm your account? If so, have you also gotten the Welcome to x10hosting email after that yet saying that the account has been created?

fr9393

Reaction score
Did you receive the confirmation email and follow its instructions to confirm your account? If so, have you also gotten the Welcome to x10hosting email after that yet saying that the account has been created?

yes receive the confirmation code
not the welcome to x10hosting

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account might still be in the queue to be created. If you still can't log in by tomorrow, post back here.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Forums Account is not linked with any hosting account.
Provide me your cpanel username so that i can check what happened to your Account.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your hosting account is not created successfully..

I request you to signup again..

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have another email then use it..

If not then post back here... I will forward your ticket to staff. They will create your account manually with that email.. But remember this process will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.