Creating a web page

wolflock

Reaction score
I do apologise if this has been asked and answered, I dont seem to see much about it anywhere. But are there any Web wizards or such on this site to help with creating a web page? I have not found anything in my panel and am really Stupid when it comes to creating web pages. I am a magician in the entertainment world, not the computer world.
I have my own Domain and am now on this site with the hopes of creating a little site for my magic, but at the same time, I dont want to break any rules here by maybe trying to use some downloaded program which I am not meant to use or something like that. I just want something easy to use. I have no idea what half the stuff is that the guys even mention on here. (All in all - a dumbass with the stuff you guys know). Any help with where to go and what I am allowed to use would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Wolflock

zapzack

Reaction score
If you look in cPanel, scroll near the bottom and look for "SiteReptile Site Builder." This should be what you need.

zen-r

Reaction score
Or you could look in cPanel at Fantastico's & Softiculous' large selection of pre-designed websites, forums & site tools that you can install with just a few clicks.

SiteReptile is good for building just a very basic site, but it is good because you have easy control of how you want it to look.

wolflock

Reaction score
I cant seem to log into Cpanel. Should I send in a Support ticket? Or do one of you know what I am doing wrong. "Login Attempt failed"

(edit) I have sent in a support ticket as I found 1 thread which had to do with it and it was recommended to send in a support ticket on there. Once that is sorted, I an check out the site building. Many thanks guys. :)

Regards
Wolflock

Last edited: