Creating Parked Domain - Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennelis

Reaction score
I use a domain address from goDaddy with the free x10hosting. However my domain name had expired, and I had to re-buy the domain from goDaddy. Once I did that my site stopped working.

So I am trying to add my goDaddy domain as a Parked Domain, when I try to add it however I am stuck with this error message:

A DNS entry for “jennelise.ca” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

I'm not sure where to go to fix the problem to this.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

jennelis

Reaction score
Any help, as I still do not know how to clear my DNS cluster.

Thanks

jennelis

Reaction score

Thanks

jennelis

Reaction score

Thanks

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you have this domain added on another account or as a parked or addon domain before?

jennelis

Reaction score
Did you have this domain added on another account or as a parked or addon domain before?

No i only previously had it under the same account, but once it expired from goDaddy I had to repark it and now it doesn't work.

jennelis

Reaction score

No i only previously had it under the same account, but once it expired from goDaddy I had to repark it and now it doesn't work.

jennelis

Reaction score
I still get the same error message to remove DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.