mariosignatureth9.png

princesssignaturegc4.png

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Have any non-quick examples? Because those, in order, were most probably:

1. Gradient - Motion Blur
2. Gradient - Either Zoom Blur or Polar Inversion
3. Just a plain old Gradient.

Then, add some random color border, slap on some images, type up some text, and boom! Insta-signature.

Those aren't really worth more then 15 credits, honestly.

Josh1billion

Reaction score
Let's not forget that these are vBulletin points we're talking about here. You're acting like they have actual value.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Technically, they do. 1000=$1.

In fact, just for kicks, I remade that last one, albeit with different images because I couldn't be bothered to find them just to prove a point. It took me all of 5 minutes.
It's low quality, but I could easily finish it better if I actually cared enough. Let's compare it with the original:
siggylk0.png

princesssignaturegc4.png

Last edited:

Thewinator

Reaction score
QuwenQ´s right.
Thats the kind of signatures you would get with a box of cereal...
Try showing some signatures that would require skill and time.

Josh1billion

Reaction score
You know what, I'm not even going to bother with your trolling, quwenq.

Forget it. I'm done with X10Hosting completely and I've now just finished switching back to my former webhost. This conversation is over, and X10Hosting has just lost one member and potential customer. I'm not going to be a part of a community where people stumble upon others' topics and immediately start bashing others' works.

That is all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than participate in petty flame wars with children.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
With children? That made me laugh. I'm an adult, and probably your senior by a few years.

As well as you said "flame wars", but you're just flaming us. We've been polite, if a little doubtful, throughout the entire conversation. Hint: Calling us "petty children" is flaming.

It's not trolling. You expect credits, you need to expect questioning. What makes this better?

x10 doesn't need members who are upset by just a little challenge. We don't randomly go up and bash other people's work. We just criticized your work because it was of low quality.

Last edited:

Thewinator

Reaction score
You should be labled highly flamable :lol:
Either way if you can't deal with criticism you should stop making GFX.
Critisism is there to help you improve your skils and if you can't deal with that then do something else.

Last edited:

arsonistx

Reaction score
Interesting.. Haha. Don't get mad Josh, it's only a forum. No need to get upset...

Slothie

Reaction score
She did it for the lulz
Edit:
On another note: Au revoir jo.. err.. err... (dammit, I need to check the first post for his name.) gah... whoever you are.

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hahaha this is getting interesting...
and btw to your post josh. the one refferring to how you are done...it seems like you just want attention, and make x10 feel bad cuz they lost a 'potential' customer

Chris73

Reaction score
Why don't you guys let him try and make credits? I don't see that slamming his work is proper. If you wish for me to start handing out infractions for flaming i would be more than happy to. My suggestion is for those(i won't mention names) who seem to think they are above the rest please do not post in this thread again. Unless it is to apologize. Otherwise i won't hand out infractions i will hand out temp bans.

arsonistx

Reaction score
I don't think I was being rude, I was telling him not to get upset, but anyways I'm sorry. Just thought I'd say it anyway.

PS: 200th post. :)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
It's not flaming. It's questioning. His work was of low-quality, you have to take criticism if you offer a service like this. HE was flaming us in the last post.

Chris73

Reaction score
Criticism is fine. It's when you guys keep up berating him after you have made your point. Let him do his thing. People will or will not choose to have him make them a signature. Thats their choice.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
my bad guys...guess I was just too hyper and getting the kicks out of the threads....my apologies

robhol

Reaction score
With children? That made me laugh. I'm an adult, and probably your senior by a few years.

As well as you said "flame wars", but you're just flaming us. We've been polite, if a little doubtful, throughout the entire conversation. Hint: Calling us "petty children" is flaming.

It's not trolling. You expect credits, you need to expect questioning. What makes this better?

x10 doesn't need members who are upset by just a little challenge. We don't randomly go up and bash other people's work. We just criticized your work because it was of low quality.
This slips easily into the categories of:
*ownage
*pwnage, and quite possibly
*zomfgroflmfao-age.

Status
Not open for further replies.