Credit system

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostHorizon

Reaction score
Hi,

One thing that I've noticed about the current credit system is that you DON'T get any credit (or point) when starting new thread(s). Why is that? Is it (the credit system) broken, or does it suppose to do that? If it does, then don't we suppose to get something for posting?

Thank you.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear LostHorizon,
Credits should come based on the post size.Even when you start a thread you would be posting something.
Check the transactions scrupulously.

Last edited:

LostHorizon

Reaction score
Hi "vv.bbcc19",

Not that I need the credits (or the points, whatever you call them), but NOT IN MY CASE. To be honest, I don't even know if I'm going to need/use them in the future, and I highly doubt that mine will be a lot more than 300-400 at best. It's just my own observation. So far, before this post, I've made 14 posts in total (including the 4 threads that I started), and according to this link:

http://x10hosting.com/forums/credits.php,

the link that you referred to in your post, I only got points for 10 posts (those that I replied to, not the ones that I started). I didn't notice it at first with my first thread, but the last 3 threads that I started, I didn't get anything. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE CONFIRM THIS?

Thanks a lot.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ahah..
By any chance did you change your forum name?
Anyways, let me discuss this with the team.
I need a day or two due to other support requests.Kindly be patient.

LostHorizon

Reaction score
Hi "vv.bbcc19",

Yes, I did change my forum name from "losthorizonweb16" (if I remember it correctly) to "LostHorizon" recently (barely just a few days ago). Based on what you wrote, does it mean that I'm supposed to get something for starting the thread?

Thank you.

P.S.: Take all the time that you need - after all, this is of no important nature unless you see that there is a problem ??? with the credit awarding system's coding.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Credits are awarded based on where you are posting, see http://x10hosting.com/wiki/Credits for more information. There are certain forums (such as introductions) that do not award credits when you post in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.