Credits to anyone who reviews my site!

Scott B

Reaction score
What's wrong with white, and what's wrong with the logo?

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Well the logo's text is very....stretched. It has an effect that makes it look

enlarged. I mean that your site is very big compared to what it is supposed to.

There is a lot of open and free space. Try to fill that up with some nice colors

or some sort of background.

Scott B

Reaction score
I changed the background on the main page to the one on the welcome page (and I personally think it looks much better now, thanks for the suggestions!) I also changed the logo on the main page. Please give me your suggestions on the new look.
Edit:
This thread is still open =)

Last edited:

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
The logo is a lot better!

You should update it on the main screen.

Also enter some contests to win a domain.

It would look a lot better as sbonline(dot)com

Last edited:

Scott B

Reaction score
Ok, I updated the logo on the welcome page.
I actually have entered domain contests and always enter them when they are available. I even thought about buying the domain sbonline.com, but I saw that it was already taken.

sunils

Reaction score
Now the logo is better. but what about welcome. you should have changed the font.

Scott B

Reaction score
Now the logo is better. but what about welcome. you should have changed the font.
OK, I paid you 6 credits
Edit:
In about a week, I will give 30 points to the person with the longest, most descriptive review here.

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
I like the portal page, it was a bit bright, but dark at the same time. The text should be changed to a different style. Big problem, going from black to white, is something to make you blind, I was disapointing to see the white when I entered the website, I thought it was going to be a darkish sort of template, but no, it was a big surprise to see it. I suggest make the portal page white, or the website a dark color, like black for instance. Make your colors blend, the portal page colors should be the same as the website colors. Maybe make the portal page the way you have the website template. Just a suggestion, and my thoughts. You still have work ahead, I suggest adding more tabs at the top, under the banner. Also, the big grey spot at the very bottom, does not look right, I suggest making it blend with the sides, or something like that.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi just forgot to tell you one thing.

You have a banner saying that there is a contest and you could win a pass.
In that banner why you have given a green color strike. try to remove it and see, the banner will be a nice one.

Scott B

Reaction score
Everyone check out this thread. I will give you a discount on site graphics if you review my site, sign up, etc. PM me for more info.

Sohail

Reaction score
I like the idea of having a splash page but maybe some people wouldn't want to have to go through it every time the come to the site. I have to say your graphics are very nice, and i can see that they follow the Windows Vista theme.

Give me rep for this if you can...

Scott B

Reaction score
I like the idea of having a splash page but maybe some people wouldn't want to have to go through it every time the come to the site. I have to say your graphics are very nice, and i can see that they follow the Windows Vista theme.

Give me rep for this if you can...
OK, I'll try to add a timed redirect to the welcome page.
Repped you
Edit:
On the welcome page, please bookmark my site on one of the social bookmarking sites under the bookmark button at the bottom of the page (I would prefer StumbleUpon). If you do this, I will give you 2 extra points, just tell me which site you bookmarked it under.

Last edited: