Criticism for my first drupal theme

danprobo

Reaction score
Hello, some time ago I made a simple theme for Drupal, I want your opinion about my Drupal theme, especially related to font size.

My theme demo site: www.xpsdev.com

For font I use trebuchet ms, tahoma, verdana, arial, helvetica and the font size is 0.9em for body. How do you think? Is it too small? On my monitor is big enough but I wanted to know if viewed from a different monitor.

Thanks,

phazzedout

Reaction score
I like the theme.

This is how I see it, if the page is eye candy I will stick around to read the content.

I don't care for your content but you asked me to review your template so I approve! 9/10

danprobo

Reaction score
I like the theme.

This is how I see it, if the page is eye candy I will stick around to read the content.

I don't care for your content but you asked me to review your template so I approve! 9/10

Thanks for your opinion, I just wanted readers to feel comfortable while reading the article.

I wanted a simple theme, clean and does not interfere the reader with a striking color.

Regards,

danprobo

Reaction score
Sorry that site is hosted in x10Hosting and currently down now :) but after searching on the net I found this http://www.mauricemengel.de/

In drupal.org version I use georgia for font family, she still using the previous version :)

Last edited:

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
Looks sweet man! I have never tried to make a drupal theme before, but that is sick! way to go 9/10

danprobo

Reaction score
Looks sweet man! I have never tried to make a drupal theme before, but that is sick! way to go 9/10

Thanks. You should try creating Drupal theme too.

Here's my new Drupal theme for my new website (I creating it about 3 days ago): http://www.danetsoft.com and maybe I will adding it on Drupal.org sooner, the name of this new theme is Danland :)