Critique Please

Trixter

Reaction score
Please scale it 1-10 but also leave a comment WHY you think it get that score. (i.e. what you like/don't like about it.)

Here's a link to the image. (please image click for bigger view.)

Little Miss Sure Shot...

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow! That looks awesome. 9/10
The only thing I saw that could be fixed was the fence, it looks a little bit too 3D.
:)

pandong

Reaction score
5-10

i don't like the frame either and i thin its over saturated..

withambition

Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed, considering the last piece you posted here was amazing. This piece just doesn't do it for me. As pandong stated, it's oversaturated and the frame is just... unnecessary. It also seems like the fence and girl are floating in the air.

Sorry, but I think that you could've done much better.

catzzzrule

Reaction score
5/10
The boarder looks tacky
The model looks out of place within the red/black colour scheme

Sorry, the image just doesn't appeal to me visually.

JuniorD

Reaction score
not bad. looks a bit too harsh in the top left corner where the sky is, but hey, looks pretty nice.

9.5/10. agreed, border is weird. still, add a bit of a blur to the clouds and such. it takes my attention away from the subject of the picture, the girl.

Last edited:

Trigintillion

Reaction score
Well, to be honest, I'm not all that impressed. The pale green colors are odd and kind of too dark in their own way--I would have been more comfortable with black or dark grey.

Also, I have a nineteen-inch monitor, and the comments stretch all the way across. The lines can get quite long, and word wrap won't come into effect until that happens.

5/10. It's a matter of personal opinion, so don't take it too hard.