Critiques Needed - Business Coaching & Resume Review Services

Would you consider purchasing services from this site?

• 1 - No, Not at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - Maybe, But I don't understand the value.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

biosphe2

Reaction score
2016 is a year I hope to make a global shift in my life. I am hoping to launch my business and make it my primary source of income. Please look over my site and provide any insight or suggestions.

www.BiosphereAnalytics.x10host.com/

Specifically, I am looking for feedback on the following:
* Would you consider purchasing services from this site (1 - 10)?
* How easy is the site to navigate (1 - 10)?
* Any suggestions for improving site?
* Any suggestions for increasing exposure for site?

Thank you to all for your review! Best of luck as we enter the New Year!

-BioSphere Analytics

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I have nothing bad to say about this site. Looks professional, transition effect on everything is nice, looks clean, everything is clearly marked....Good job. If I needed a resume, ya I might let ya's help me out. :)

EDIT: I will also say that the color is nice. It's not hard on the eyes and easy to read.

Last edited:

islandea

Reaction score
In your TESTIMONIALS section, the 3rd one is not equal with the others. I find that annoying. Also, at the bottom of the page, I would suggest making your email, location Ect in the centre. Otherwise I think it's fine.

sperko

Reaction score
I like it

It looks clean and professional and easy on the eye, but I dislike the [brackets] around each menu item and don't think it's really necessary to have them

Just something to consider for the future of your business: if you were planning on making this your primary source of income (if you haven't already) you may want to invest in an upgraded hosting package further down the line as the free hosting can be unpredictable and downtime could affect your customers/users

But great job on the site 9/10 :)

Dark

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website is looking good. Only one thing, is really recommended use your own domain for your business.