critize my website

pussiesrus

Reaction score
HTML:
http://ejsherewhatthabiz.elementfx.com

If you like what you see, feel free to donate 1 dollar.

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
Default phpBB layout is it not?

No content.

Not much to see here. What are the specifics you wanted me to critique?
Edit:
Well I was lurking, it seems that you linked your website to the very old Goatxse picture. I don't know if this would mean a suspension or not but I advise anyone younger than 18 to not view his forum for it links to a Goatxse picture.

If your point was to make me puke or be shocked. It didn't I saw this during my younger years at high school. :D

Last edited:

pussiesrus

Reaction score
lol Ive got it set you to redirect you if you use www. I'm pretty sure tha link I first posted was correct.

I just wanted you to check tha recordings mainly. and ya its default phpbb layout.

If you think I could get suspended for redirecting, Ill take it down.

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
Well your site does not directly lead to it but anyone who would try to critique your site may run into and probably be angry. In my case, I have seen many of these, some have been sent to my MySpace even when my mom was looking over my shoulder. So I don't get surprised anymore.

I will be honest, not much to see in your site. Your website's layout is forum layout, but I believe you did not intend it to be a layout. Well if that is the case I would like to direct you to a different type of layout it is called Drupal. Google search it, Drupal can be used for many things, personal website, (game)clan website, forum, blog, business, etc. Go and look into that. :)