Cron Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDizzle

Reaction score
I can't get my cron jobs to work at all. I know not to run them every minute but even running the 1 every other minute it's like they don't wanna run at all. I need to fix this quick as it is a gaming website and the crons are used for various reasons

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried running them every 5 mins as this would be better on the server load ?

JDizzle

Reaction score
I have a minute, 5min, hour, and day cron. the min is set to every other minute but it's not working at at all. I don't know if the other's are working yet as i have just set the site up earlier

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do the scripts run correctly when ran manually ?

JDizzle

Reaction score
They work for a second if i edit them and then they stop working completly. Im not sure whats going on. They are set up correct. i even moved the min cron to 3 minutes and it worked for 1 turn and then it stopped

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you getting any errors in your raw error log ? If so then post them here.
Otherwise what happens when you run the script from a browser ?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am assuming that when the script executes correctly it doesn't output anything ? The files in the errors that aren't found, do they exist in the location its trying to find them and do they have any relevance to the script ?

JDizzle

Reaction score
I don't know why those errors where on there as they are part of the game. I have never had this problem before with my crons when running this game from any hosting as i used to host another game from x10

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am a little stumped. I will move this to level two support so a senior staff member can look into it.

JDizzle

Reaction score
Alright thanks for your help. Hopefully somebody else can do something

Status
Not open for further replies.