Cron on Lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowotny

Reaction score
Hello.

Can anyone confirm that cron on Lotus server does not work...? I set it to execute every 15 minutes a test script that saves a date and time in a file and it's not run... the email is also not sent so everything points to it not working at all...
The command is set correctly:
Code:
/usr/bin/php -q /home/nowotny/public_html/cron.php

nowotny

Reaction score
Would a not working SMTP make cron not work at all or just not send emails...? Because, like I said, the time in the file does not change so it would indicate it's not working at all...

zen-r

Reaction score
I don't know, but SMTP not working indicates that there could be other temporary faults as well (causing your problem).

nowotny

Reaction score
C'mon people... no one on Lotus is running cron and can confirm...?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
im on lotus and i think cron is working but im not using cron im in deferent way manual cron lol

nowotny

Reaction score
Yay... looks like it was fixed... I'm getting emails and everything... ;) Though now that the cPanel isn't working I can't go and disable my test script... :D

mhs135

Reaction score
I sent a support ticket about the inactivity of cronjob in ma account.

Its fixed now.. :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score

mhs135

Reaction score
Send a support ticket about the inactivity of cronjobs on your account. It'l be resolved within days. Mine was resolved that way and my server was lotus.;)

zen-r

Reaction score
Send a support ticket about the inactivity of cronjobs on your account. It'l be resolved within days. Mine was resolved that way and my server was lotus.;)

You already said that earlier. ;)

I guess you haven't read the latest posts in this thread, because it seems that it's already fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.