Crons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamez247

Reaction score
Hi, my crons were working before but now they have stopped working, could you activate them if you have stopped them please, if not then help would be required.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Nature of the crons?
wget or php or something else?
Any error e-mails?
Crons on Chopin are working fine.

jamez247

Reaction score
It's a text based MMORPG and the crons were working fine but now they have stopped working :s they are .php files and the coding hasn't changed in them so I'm abit :s

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
With the tweaking of the servers that the admins have done, I am not sure what might have changed.
For awhile, some people could not get php cron jobs to run on some of the free servers. Almost like the PHP cli was disabled.
Ideas:
1. Recheck the path. On Chopin it is /usr/local/bin/php
2. If nothing else works, if the .php files are visible from the Web, use wget -q as a temporary solution.
3. Remember, only one cron every 5 minutes.
4. If you are still having problems, post back (include which server you are on).

jamez247

Reaction score
You said only 1 cron every 5mins, I have on every minute that stopped and one every 5mins that stopped, I'm unsure about my hour and day cron either
Edit:
Aah kk now I understand, if I delete my one minute cron will the others function normally? And also how much would it be to get that one minute cron?

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe that premium package have 1 minute crons, and the cheapest package is 4.95$ per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.