Crysis Demo

toasterthegamer

Reaction score
Just wonder what people think of the crysis demo! I've played it 4 times already... ;) I love it runs with out lag on low all settings. I love tearing down buildings. :biggrin:

Computer Spec's
AMD Athlon XP 2.6GHZ
1.5GB of RAM
Nvidia Geforce 6600 256 MB 8X AGP

I love how i have under the min spec's and I can still run the game!! :biggrin: I've seen it on a vista computer and let me tell you wow:drool: just wow, wow, wow. Everything about this game just says godly.. I got a few bugs here and there though. Like once after coming out of the boat there was two of me. :dunno: Yep I two weapons and two guys standing there.. It was quiet odd. Then another time I changed the settings while I was in game and then went back in and it was all weirded out.. So I had to reload it. :lol: Other than that this game rocks!!!

-Toaster
Edit:
wow noone likes crysis huh too bad for you poor souls. You guys dont know what your missing. ;)

Last edited:

Agenator

Reaction score
I found it okay, the graphics should have been better from the hype that it recieved but I still think Gears of War's graphics are either better or on par with Crysis' graphics. As far as the game play goes, its really cool.... Great game 8.5/10 stars for me

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I'd like to play it but I'd have to purchase a new case for my desktop in order to accommodate a new power supply in addition to a new AGP graphics card (upwards of 256 MB, and definitely a higher clock speed). I figure with these kinds of costs (in the long run), it's cheaper to just get a console to play games that I like.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
From the demo the game felt like a run of the mill FPS. It's very pretty and everything but the game just doesn't add anything new or innovative to the genre. The powers are fun to use and it'll probably be a great game play experience for the graphics alone but overall I'm disappointed with it.

I know the developers are saying that it's nothing like Far Cry but the game feels almost like a sequel.

One major problem I have is the fact that I can't shoot, pick up or anything to deal bodies. You'd think that a game this advanced would allow something like that. Another thing I noticed is a lack of bullet holes on the enemies skins like in Far Cry. I dunno, maybe they just had that option disabled in the demo.