CS 1.6 Server?

Iceman

Reaction score
As soon as I get my new computer (probably before September) I can start a dedicated CS 1.6 server for X10Hosting and such if enough people want to join. What do you say, mates?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
What kind of connection and all that? A "home" server?

Maurice

Reaction score
Iceman said:
As soon as I get my new computer (probably before September) I can start a dedicated CS 1.6 server for X10Hosting and such if enough people want to join. What do you say, mates?

x10 have their own servers that can do it. :)

chaganlal1

Reaction score
yeah i agree x10 has good servers already i mean its nice t ohave 1 more but not needed bro

Chris

Reaction score
Who said x10 will host a Couner-strike server?

I mean I'm sure Corey would if enough people want it, but you can't just assume someone will do something because they can or have what's required. Even if enough people want it, Corey might not.

flubba

Reaction score
if you do get it set up, pm me, and ill be happy to play on your server ;)

sketch

Reaction score
This is a mad good idea, i'd def. play on it alot, and help with anything needed.

Iceman

Reaction score
Okay, so plan on Late-August when a computer being able to handle this will come in, mates :)

So far, I'm thinking of adding Warcraft 3: TFT mod. If anyone else has any mod suggestions, PM me with them, please.

R

Republic Commando

I dont know if my crippled companion asked but we wanted to run a CZ server on his website and I gues that wasnt allowed. May I ask why not?

N

Nathan

I don't have Counterstrike and I don't like it. Why not something more open to the public? Like Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.