CS:S FPS counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
well i just opened CS:S today to join one of my servers when i noticed a box in the bottom right corner during my gameplay, and its got live stats measuring FPS, in, out, and crap like that; basically a whole bunch of statistics on the bottom right corner in game

how the heck do i get rid of it? i mean sure its nice to know frame rate but dangit i dont need it every second i play. does anybody know what im talking about?

any kind of console command to disable that annoying piece of crap?

hoster123

idiot
Reaction score
Open your console - and type netgraph 0 (I think - it should guide you when you type "net"

Tom

Mike-lane

Complete IDIOT
Reaction score
regarding cs source how do i get in touch with their support about an account which i've lost my username to but no longer have the e-mail address used?

Last edited:

oscaroto

Reaction score
That's Fasil, all you have to do is open the console and put the following command Net_graph 0, depending on the value you give it....

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Command to turn it off is net_graph 0. I typically have that enabled in all of my Source games however to keep an eye on the ping real time. If the server is being stupid, I'll do a net_graph 4 and look at how the server is handing things (one I plan on regularly constantly has the FPS dropping below 30FPS. Raises pings all the time when it gets that low).

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Major bumpage guys, this threads from 2006.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yet another case of searching and not checking WHEN it's returning stuff from, then replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.