css suggestions?

freecrm

Reaction score
Thanks Vol7ron

I did get your explanation... however, I have a practical point of view here.

I appreciate that an overuse of the lime green will clash, but after considering the remainder of the site (have you tried logging in?) I believe that all areas that are interactive should be colored differently. This will make it very simple for users to understand where they can interact and where they cannot.

Fortunately, I do have some feedback from current users saying they really like the graphical upgrade, so without further input, I'm tempted to leave it as is.

I would however be swayed by popular demand!

I think I'll close this thread now as the new design is pretty much there and I have other more pressing matters with functionality.

Thanks for all your help.. have a bunch of credits for your efforts!

vol7ron

Reaction score
thank you for the credits. you started with a nice site that needed just a few touch-ups. and unlike the other users, you did not use a template or an already built cms. not to mention, it looks a lot more professional and so deserves more attention.

i will register later and check what your site is like when logged in. unfortunately, i cannot at the moment because I have lots of work to do. good luck

freecrm

Reaction score
you started with a nice site that needed just a few touch-ups. and unlike the other users, you did not use a template or an already built cms. not to mention, it looks a lot more professional and so deserves more attention.

:biggrin: This is exaclty why I didn't start with a template - thank you for this comment.

i will register later and check what your site is like when logged in. unfortunately, i cannot at the moment because I have lots of work to do. good luck

I too am restricted on time so I fully understand.