Currencies and Credits

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
***Moved to Off Topic***

priyaa161

Reaction score
what is currency, it's showing drop down arrow but when I point my cursor or even click nothing happens. Is it my browser's or my computer or my net connection fault or it's not working for you too.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
what is currency, it's showing drop down arrow but when I point my cursor or even click nothing happens. Is it my browser's or my computer or my net connection fault or it's not working for you too.

Might be because you do not currently have any Credits. Look at the information below your forum name in your posts.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Might be because you do not currently have any Credits. Look at the information below your forum name in your posts.

I know my credits are zero and Zubair said nobody is earning credits for posts but then how you all have credits.

Corey distributed credits to all and left me alone with a big zero. ........... Why???

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
We all have credits from before the forums were upgraded.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
None of us are earning at the moment.

*evils to Corey*

~Callum

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I just find it funny that we all have such ridiculous fractions of credits. Just put a number_format on it and it'll look a bit better.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I know my credits are zero and Zubair said nobody is earning credits for posts but then how you all have credits.

Corey distributed credits to all and left me alone with a big zero. ........... Why???
These credits we earned when we used to have VB 3.8.4 version and once we upgraded to new VB 4 the credits system is not fully implemented. So they are not updating even though we are posting.

You joined after updation to the new version. So you are at zero.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
These credits we earned when we used to have VB 3.8.4 version and once we upgraded to new VB 4 the credits system is not fully implemented. So they are not updating even though we are posting.

You joined after updation to the new version. So you are at zero.

Lets hope it to be back soon.(i mean updating)

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Because we have earned these credits in past but when you joined us, Credits system was not there. That is the reason

Edit/Add: i did not saw that gsonline already explained it :p

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
I just find it funny that we all have such ridiculous fractions of credits. Just put a number_format on it and it'll look a bit better.

I endorse your thought. It should have maximum of 2 digits after decimal. 0 digits will be best.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It used to be only an integer, so I assume it will be again. It makes pricing nicer, rather than getting fiddly with fractional credits.

priyaa161

Reaction score
It used to be only an integer, so I assume it will be again. It makes pricing nicer, rather than getting fiddly with fractional credits.

They made it like a bank account, counting every fraction of cent.