Custom Graphics Design

X3r0X

Reaction score
Complete website design and html coding: 150 points

Ermm what about flash or that the same cuse i want a flash clan templet but not now untell i havemore points :D

Sorry I have no idea how flash functions or works. So I cannot provide that to you at this point in time.

X3r0X

Vietkid58

Reaction score
will you provide support for our website if we want some stuff changed later on?

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hello

Probably not. I really dont have use for points here at x10 so im just really doing this in my spare time. Id be willing to guide you through somethings and of course ill give you the approprite .PSD files (on request and within reason).

X3r0X

carlos2

Reaction score
X3r0X said:
Complete website design and html coding: 150 points

Ermm what about flash or that the same cuse i want a flash clan templet but not now untell i havemore points :D

Sorry I have no idea how flash functions or works. So I cannot provide that to you at this point in time.

X3r0X

kk maybe i"ll ask for a reglaur temp later wehn i get some points up

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
i think it's a good idea.. but which stupid would let someone else make it.. while making yourself one is ez just learn some programs and you got it
go find some tutorials on the net and you'll be making sigs like crazy :bigok:

not that i want to ruine your business xerox but just letting the ppl know :stupid:

X3r0X

Reaction score
Thats fine by me. Im doing it more as a community service than to make a profit or anything like that.