Data error on disk usage data

tryb

Reaction score
Please help! My site is broken because the disk quota is bugged again. I know for a fact I'm using less than 400 MB but the usage data says I'm using 1.05 GB. This is a bug and it's breaking my site preventing users from accessing it. Would anyone be able to help me fix this?

Context: this has happened before, I don't have anything in the trash, no backups, and the system quota says 381.74 MB in one place (which is correct) and then 1.03 GB in another place (which is false) My domain name is trybjerky.com I would appreciate any help.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i see those same numbers, with 381.7 MB being your correct number.
im not sure why the bottom number is much higher.

i may be wrong but the logs as far as i know do not effect your website.
because you have unlimited bandwidth for your visitors.
when i looked i got an error 500 page which can result from many reasons.
have you changed to a php version thats not supported by your website ?

tryb

Reaction score
i see those same numbers, with 381.7 MB being your correct number.
im not sure why the bottom number is much higher.

i may be wrong but the logs as far as i know do not effect your website.
because you have unlimited bandwidth for your visitors.
when i looked i got an error 500 page which can result from many reasons.
have you changed to a php version thats not supported by your website ?
Thank you for your reply, I've been having trouble getting a response on Discord. The page not being able to be accessed is the issue. I'm quite sure it stems from the disk usage data error as when I enabled the debug mode it was a whole page full of "disk usage error" codes.

The site was fine before the disk quota error. As far as PHP version changes: No, nothing changed aside from enabling and disabling display error codes.

I don't know if you are able to do this, but previously when this issue occurred, an admin corrected the values in the database to the correct number and it fixed the issue. Please let me know if you are able to assist with that, or if I can contact someone who can. Thank you again.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i cannot do that but i have sent a note for a staff member to review your post.