data loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

corekernel_ru34

Reaction score
all data I have created yesterday have been apparently lost , including a directory named mantis . It looks like the data have been restored from a backup copy . I am using the service free of charge at the moment but the data I store on this server as also important to me . Please could you give me some feedback regarding this problem ?

OK I have read the other posts explaining the recent issues with the migration ( here ) , how will you merge the new files ? I guess the best is not to do anything befaoire the second update had completed .

with regards

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
all data I have created yesterday have been apparently lost , including a directory named mantis . It looks like the data have been restored from a backup copy . I am using the service free of charge at the moment but the data I store on this server as also important to me . Please could you give me some feedback regarding this problem ?

OK I have read the other posts explaining the recent issues with the migration ( here ) , how will you merge the new files ? I guess the best is not to do anything befaoire the second update had completed .

with regards

Yes just wait for a day till the second sync completes. Then your updates from yesterday will be available

Status
Not open for further replies.