Database Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkwarr

Reaction score
Database Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
File: /home/******/public_html/pporegon/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 2008Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/******/public_html/pporegon/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2020

Thats the error message I get. its a bit annoying when trying to install stuff on my website. I don't know whats causing it and I cannot give links without giving administrative privs to show what the issue is.

This is on the Stoli server.

I'm honestly wondering if I can have my account transferred to another server... I've had nothing but problems with Stoli...

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

bumping this above all the OMGZZZ!!! My "illegal/scam/nulled site was suspended!" Posts...

Sue me.

[edit]F.Y.I. its a SMF website located at http://piratepartyoregon.co.cc [/edit]

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol @ the bump part, so true.

It's working fine here, are you still reproducing the error on your end?

rokkwarr

Reaction score
yes it is still doing it. i can set up a temp admin account and the steps I'm going through to show you whats happening.

and now I'm getting this,

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Please do, I need to reproduce the error in order to fix it.

rokkwarr

Reaction score
I find this odd, but I'm no longer receiving said error. Perhaps it has been corrected server-side?

Status
Not open for further replies.