Database MySql

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappuloaded86

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am Unable To Connect my Website To Mysql Database..

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

my Pages Show Access denied for user 'atharv_one'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Check your cpanel; near as I can tell, you didn't actually assign atharv_one to the database in question. The only database on your account shows no users set for it, which'd prevent its use.

pappuloaded86

Prime Account
Reaction score
I assign atharv_one to the database
But Still The Problem Is Same
: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'atharv_one'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/atharv/public_html/Connections/one.php on line 9

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not see you to have configured a database user by the name atharv_one

I see one user that is added to the database, which is identical to the database name, you'd need to use that in your script.

pappuloaded86

Prime Account
Reaction score
No there Is Problem With My account I Am Still On Boru.as well as my dataBASE IS UNABLE TO CONNECT With Website .Please Check It

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is on Illuminated, the one on Boru still lingers about possibly but it is NOT what you should be using, ALWAYS login to cPanel on https://illuminated.x10hosting.com:2083 with the details given in your support ticket.

Make sure any changes you make are done on the Illuminated server.

Status
Not open for further replies.