Database problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
I tried to post some news on my site and suddenly i got an "Database error."
I wanted to go to phpmyadmin to backup the databases.
(Whats left of it)
And got "Wrong UserName/Password" so i cannot backup the mysql db's

Ive tried to make a new database and nothing happend.
Is the MySQL server down?

Lindsey

Reaction score
hey, at least your databases didn't get deleted like mine did, and yes, mysql is down

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Lindsey said:
hey, at least your databases didn't get deleted like mine did, and yes, mysql is down
I only know the data is stil there or else it dint took in space.
Its just simply making an back up if possible or just create it with the same user and db (and password)

Then try to browse to you're site.
Most times it should be restored*

Lindsey

Reaction score
well, i'd backed everything up yesterday and exported it... thankfully, but the database and user are completely gone, so i'll have to wait for mysql to come back online before i can do anything... my database maintenance in my cp isn't even working, oh well, i just hate that it's already been a day that it's been down and i can't do anything, but like i said earlier, not sure where at though, that i know they're working on it because the service stats in my cp keep changing

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Lindsey said:
well, i'd backed everything up yesterday and exported it... thankfully, but the database and user are completely gone, so i'll have to wait for mysql to come back online before i can do anything... my database maintenance in my cp isn't even working, oh well, i just hate that it's already been a day that it's been down and i can't do anything, but like i said earlier, not sure where at though, that i know they're working on it because the service stats in my cp keep changing
I wanted to backup the portal and the forums yesterday but i counlt manage to find it becouse i was verry verry stoned.
And hopefully the databases still exists*

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
They haven't even made an announcement on this yet but yeah my MySQL isn't working either

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
I hope it gets back soon,
Tons of people e-mailed me today "Why or what is the database error!!!"
Not phunny but i know the database would be back inmedietly when it gets online aggain.

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
My SQL got deleted too. Hopefully the server has a backup of everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.