Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabboHaze

Reaction score
My database seems to have been deleted, unless there have been problems with the server. Can someone please check to see if anyone deleted my database through the Logs? My cPanel username is habbohaz

Chris Z

Reaction score
well..MySQL says it is up/online, but my forum still shows a db error, so i think that MySQL is still down..

HabboHaze

Reaction score
So you're experiencing the "phpMyAdmin - error

#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)"

and you're databases aren't on your cPanel?

Chris Z

Reaction score
yup, i am experiencing those two same problems, so it's not just you, just wait a little while until the MySQL service is back up ;)

Bonekhan

Reaction score
At the CPanel, it says:

MySQL: NA/5

So, I think its safe to assume its offline :(:rant2:

Mitchell

Reaction score
my website is up, but my forum says this (yes, I know that the mysql is down, but I am going to post this error anyways):

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) (Line: 131 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

Good luck on fixing it. I am really looking forewardto wen my forums opens.

@Chris Z I've checked your site, and the Kubix errors made me like "wtf", and by then I clicked on your forum, and knew by then "it's down......"

Lovely, no forum. Ah well...I can wait. ;) :biggrin:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Mitchell said:
my website is up, but my forum says this (yes, I know that the mysql is down, but I am going to post this error anyways):

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) (Line: 131 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

Good luck on fixing it. I am really looking forewardto wen my forums opens.

@Chris Z I've checked your site, and the Kubix errors made me like "wtf", and by then I clicked on your forum, and knew by then "it's down......"

Lovely, no forum. Ah well...I can wait. ;) :biggrin:

Same here with PHP-Fusion

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I restarted the MySQL server. Let me know if you guys still are having the problems, or if they come back.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sweet bryon thanks:happysad:

Chris Z

Reaction score
thanks Bryon, i haven't seen a problem since you restarted it, so that's good :)

HabboHaze

Reaction score
it's working now, I'm glad I started this topic to tell the staff. I feel proud :D

Status
Not open for further replies.