David V. here !!

ireviews

Reaction score
Hello everyone !! My name is David, in case you haven't already noticed by the thread title and I own www.iphonereviews.co.cc that I just got from x10hosting.

I have been a web developer for quite some time. However, the hosting charges for the types of servers that I were using, which were VPS, was way too much for my budget to handle. Well, I have decided to start a couple of new sites through free webhosting and I absolutely love it.

I have never seen any free hosting company offer free cPanel and other amazing features like x10hosting has. I have absolutely no complaints with you guys and I love your services.

I am going to be opening my sites sometime within the coming weeks and they are mostly going to be focused on technology with me being a huge technology geek. I am looking to open up my own social network and get a few forums and blogs up. The thing that makes me happy is I can do all this on just one account and it is all worth it. I will definitely be getting premium hosting soon.

Kindest Regards,
David Vazquez

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Great to hear that you are enjoying our web service. We thank you for your continued support :).