Day 5, amongst the tumble weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwebhost

Reaction score
I am elsewhere. I'm not limited to this host. But your missing the point. IT SHOULD WORK. And that's what others think too. Everyone focuses on the conflict and neglects the problem. The problem is it should work. That's it. I'm not wasting time on this subject anymore. You can choose to address the problem or not. I'm not interrupted becasue of you. The point is it should work.
Edit:
I am elsewhere. Im not interrupted becasue of you or this host. The point is IT SHOULD WORK. The situation can be addressed or not. I'm not limited because of anything this hosting service does and I'm not wasting more time on this. People come here to have their site hosted, if that doesn't happen here, they have it hosted elsewhere. For 10 years I didn't waste a second on contemplating hosting issues. I'm not going to start now. Fix it, don't fix it. Most people would prefer to have someone there address the issue just to have it known that something is being done about it. There wouldn't be 90% of these posts from anyone if that were done. It's complex, you don't have the man power, you just want to be petulant, whatever. Like I said before, these are clients and a company that gave damn about it's business would fix it. Engaging in attitude contest isnt going to do anything. If it doesn't work, there is no decison to be made. I'll be Great either way.

Last edited:

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said before, these are clients and a company that gave damn about it's business would fix it.

And it is being fixed, I guess you can't read.

Engaging in attitude contest isnt going to do anything. If it doesn't work, there is no decison to be made. I'll be Great either way.

Isn't this what you're doing :)

Since you're not a paying customer and you're being extremely nasty, I don't see why anyone would want to help you. All the staff here are not paid, but are volunteers.

I'm pretty sure no one wants to help someone like you.

bachstrad

Reaction score
I added my view in a post yesterday (see in this thread 'Bachstrad') in a fit of pique.

Since then I have had an online chat with someone who was unable to help but told me that my problem was not a one off - also explained what "second line support" meant.

Also got a reply from Chris on the ticket that I sent some days ago. Chris up rated my ticket's priority, told me that the problem was very strange and pushed the ticket to adminnistration - so no easy work around I guess.

So I still have not got a website up and running but at least I have had some contact - added to which I have mulled over the issue and x10 is obviously a victim of its own phenominal success. The ease of setting up an account right at the start makes it possible for anyone to do this irresponsibly plus the countless number of account holders already in the system must cause endless backlog.

Once these issues are sorted out which I am now sure they will be - I will put an "X10 free hosting" link on my website. Yes it should work but then no one should ever get ill should they?

Apologies for my none helpful comments.

Bye for now from Bonnie Scotland
Bach

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I've given a record number of infractions over this thread. It's amazing. By the way, this isn't a support issue so everyone got them for posting off topic.

xwebhost

Reaction score
Who cares. Get a life.
Edit:
a life obviously is not a requirement to be employed by this host. And just to be back on topic, IF IT WORKED, THIS THREAD WOULD NOT EXIST. GOOD BYE.
Edit:
What a collection of losers. Seriously, Get lives.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I guess he didnt like his 7 infractions from one post. ;)

And, just to say this. We are working hard. If you guys had any idea on what all goes on behind the scenes you'd be shocked. It'll be worked out in time. Thank you all for being part of x10hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.