DB error

Status
Not open for further replies.

skulker

Reaction score
Previously operating site misc.x10host.com/shop has gone down. Error message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/miscx10h/public_html/shop/classes/db/mysql.class.php on line 30"

I have done nothing that changed that file.

What to do? What to do?

Last edited:

mspasave

Reaction score
Yeah I'm getting the same error with mysqli, I think they're experiencing some issues with mysql in php.

thefore2

Reaction score
I too am having this issue. Give it time, I believe this is on their end, as according to the mysql version, it hasn't been updated in almost 10 months, so they might either be updating it, or they just broke something, as seeing as we are the free accounts, this issue might not be top priority, but I believe in x10, I have been using them for a long time that they will resolve it quickly.

skulker

Reaction score
I too am having this issue. Give it time, I believe this is on their end, as according to the mysql version, it hasn't been updated in almost 10 months, so they might either be updating it, or they just broke something, as seeing as we are the free accounts, this issue might not be top priority, but I believe in x10, I have been using them for a long time that they will resolve it quickly.
Yeah you right now it's OK

thefore2

Reaction score
Still does not work for me either, I do hope x10 fixes this issue quickly, I am itching to get back to work on my website/game.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We had a temporary glitch where all PHP extensions/configurations were removed for a period of time (which would include the mysql extension), however that should be fixed now.

AidanLumina

Reaction score
Thanks, Skizzers! I was already worried because I happened to do some SQL right before the DBS glitched out. Now, everything is working again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.