Dear Eric thank you very much for replying me so soon please help me -pattyttert a

beadsx12

Reaction score
dear Eric, Annah and Shawn, Joyce gatteroyce, Kenny, narwhal and all who had helped me
The very first original web page server was the archive and user name is beads own web page it is much easier for me to enter my own password and my original user name is as shown before but for beads x12 and 2passwords but right now nothing is working please help me thank you very much I deeply appreciatedimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dear Eric, Annah and Shawn, Joyce gatteroyce, Kenny, narwhal and all who had helped me
The very first original web page server was the archive and user name is beads own web page it is much easier for me to enter my own password and my original user name is as shown before but for beads x12 and 2passwords but right now nothing is working please help me thank you very much I deeply appreciatedView attachment 10510View attachment 10510View attachment 10511View attachment 10510
Hello,

As stated before please use this link to access your account : https://x10hosting.com/login you will want to do a "password" reset using your email account. One that is done please check your email to verify this and access your account using your email address and password.