Death by Binary (for video gamers)

Please rate

• Total voters

DeathByBinary

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to say, what a great free webhost x10 has been so far. Of course, there are interuptions in service. But you have to expect that out of a company that has to support so many free websites. Still, X10 is MUCH better than my last host, who I don't know if I can mention here, so I won't.

Anyway, back to the subject. This website has been up for about a year come march. We've been with X10 for the last month or so. I'd like to know what you think. It's basically a video gamer community and video sharing site. A lot of the topics have to do with Battlefield 2, but it's about any type of gaming. It just so happens that we also run a dedicated bf2 server advertising our site, so that's where a lot of our members came from.

http://deathbybinary.com

:cool:

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
thought i can go there and have a good review since i love games.

what it said.....

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

Hope the problem is rectified. go to support forum and say this.

DeathByBinary

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to a paid plan, and that fixed my downtime problems. It is back up now. Please review. :)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Good site. Menus items are a bit plain with small font and large padding.

FalseHope

Reaction score
As this is a pre-made template. I will no criticize the template, but the content.
When I went to videos the template was different and all the links were not their. That's about the only thing I saw that was out of order.

rlodge

Reaction score
That's a really nice site. You have a lot of info on it and it looks great.

DeathByBinary

Reaction score
You can criticize the template if you wish... It was created by myself, along with the cms system. ;) I do need to tweak it to fit the vid page better. That page is pretty much still a work in progress as far as the template. I agree with your thoughts on the menu, Twinkie. They are a little plain and could be spruced up a bit. Thanks. :)

dotaloc

Reaction score
nice layout

i like the layout of the site. it works well and the colors and graphics are nice. the content didn't really hold my attention. i am very used to finding my own (game specific) content, though.

sunils

Reaction score
Good site, the menu font can be changed. then the search bar is not visible at all, confirmed that there was a search bar below the keyword search because there was an option button saying search where..........
otherwise its ok.