DEBATE!!!! Please Read (Debate #1)

derk4392

Reaction score
Please note that if you wish to follow this debate you must
1) Link real url's leading to your info
2) Dont post stupid stuff like "IM FOR IT!"

Here is the Debate Question:

Recently, there have been many arguments over parents and there skills to take care of their children. Also going with this is teen pregnacy. The question I want to ask is.
Should people wanting to be parents or are about to become parents, Do they need a licence and/or take a class on being good parents and how to take care of children? Please note that I am not asking if one person, but the entire Us (or any other contry *cough* China *cough*) Be respectful in your answer.

*best way to answer this is give your side first by sayin " Im for this and it is a great idea" then state your reasoning*

BTW, I am for this idea. My reasoning is, if we need licences for everything else. I.E. Guns, alcohol, driving, hell even being a dam barbor to cut peoples hair. Why shouldn't there be less stupid kids in the world because of stupid parents. I dont know if you have ever heard of Mind of Mencia but he said and i quote
If your a Dee, please dont marry a Dee, cuz then your kids will be Dee Dee Dee
Thus saying if the parent really is retarded, and he/she marries another retard. Wouldn't it likly be that the kid is either born retarded, or being infulenced by retards that he/she will become retarded?

Makes alot of sence in my point, and not to mention if teenagers had to take a class to have a kid. Wouldn't u think less teens would be likly to have one? I mean come on, if we didn't have to go to school, but doing so would let you go to college? Would you?

Here is my referance

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=72779&title=dee-dee-dee-song

Last edited: