December Giveaway Winners (Pending Verification)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj phox

Reaction score
Hello, i am afraid that you have not won due to the following blatant TOS violations:
Texas does not fail, just Houston

Hmmm... ok well some of it fails... i didn't like Dallas any of the 4 times i have been there, i dont like Houston, i despise Galveston's sand fly issue that bit the crap out of me the one time i went there... i liked new brunfels and San Antonio though :)

I am a Cali Boy. i was born and raised for most of my life there, So. Cali. to be exact :) Cali rules!

thesuda

Reaction score
Yay!! This is first time I have ever won in a contest :smile::smile::smile:
But somehow I am not able to open Notifications->Inbox. Isn't it where I will get PM's (if I get any :redface:), right?

sarwara

Reaction score
Yay!! This is first time I have ever won in a contest :smile::smile::smile:
But somehow I am not able to open Notifications->Inbox. Isn't it where I will get PM's (if I get any :redface:), right?

you must have more than 10 posts to be able to access pm system :D

cenobite321

Reaction score
Hey!! Just a question, has everyone received the confirmation? or is the verification process still going?

tdoyle

Reaction score
Hey!! Just a question, has everyone received the confirmation? or is the verification process still going?

Corey has been busy with some VPS things. I would think the winners will be verified before monday (just my guess though)

thesuda

Reaction score
you must have more than 10 posts to be able to access pm system :D
Ohh 10 posts you say... thanks, I didn't know that :smile:. But I believe in posting only when its necessary (or to say thanks) so I don't know when I will reach there. And if Corey is busy, no probs, he would be doing some good work for us surely :)

dj phox

Reaction score
I haven't received mine yet, that's ok though cause i have been busy with work right now anyways so i see it as time NOT wasted

Reaction score
that's ok though cause i have been busy with work right now anyways so i see it as time NOT wasted

Same here :rolleyes:.
Well, excellent piece of news, thanks and congrats to the other winners (I guess I have to post more to see my PM, but like thesuda, I don't like to post for nothing, just when I have something to say .. guess I'll get there one day though :biggrin: )

farrukh91

Reaction score
Congratulations to every one of you guys. May I know, how I can participate in this contest. And what is the advantages for winners?

Status
Not open for further replies.