Deep C Links pays you fast!

terakoh

Reaction score

This great paying honest program is called Deep-C-Links which is owned by Vicki and has been paying its members since 2004! Deep-C-Links is established on 8th November 2004. The site consists of numerous earning options which includes Paid-to-Read (PTR), Paid-to-Click (PTC), Paid-to-Signup (PTSU) and Paid-to-Promote (PTP). Scroll down and read more about these earning options!
Countries NOT allowed to participate in Deep-C-Links are

China, India, Burma, Cuba, Iraq, and Iran
Let us look at some site statistics of Deep-C-Links
Statistics as of 17 Feb 2008
Redeemed & Cash Paid Out: $8,884.17
Total Members: 1,648

Payout processor: Paypal and Egold
Min PTC : $0.0001 (This refers to the value you earn to click)
PTP : $0.70 CPM (This refers to the value you earn to promote the PTP site)
Min payout : $8 (This refers to the value you must have in order to cash out)
Referral Commission: 1 Level 28%
Payout duration: Within 30 days you should be able to get your earnings (Most members are paid automatically when they reach the $8 payout, no request is even needed!)

PTP at $0.70 CPM
Deep-C-Links has a PTP page where you promote and earn money ($0.70 per 1000 credits). It is the easiest method to make money in Deep-C-Links as you just need to send traffic and each valid traffic (24 hour unique) will add on to the credits count. Credits are based on Tiers. Click here to learn more about CPM and Tiers.
Things to note where promoting your Deep-C-Links PTP page.
Check the approved site list for sites that are approved to promote your PTP links. Many people promote the links NOT in approved sites and get 0 credits for that.
Check the Tiers information to find out your target audience, some sites offer much less credits for lower Tiers.
Set your advertisement such that it is shown to visitors ONCE EVERY 24hrs. MOST if not ALL PTP links have a unique 24hrs timer where returned visitors’ hits are not counted if they are within 24hrs.

PTC and PTR
As simple as their names, you are paid to click banners and paid to read emails sent by Deep-C-Links advertisers. There are cash values as well as points values. The cash will automatically add to your Deep-C-Links account earnings whereas points can be either used to redeem for advertisements or upgrade your membership at Deep-C-Links.

PTSU
You are being paid as you sign up successfully on the advertised program and fulfill the stated requirement if any (For example, the advertiser may want you to be active for at least 3 days). Don’t you agree that no one wants an inactive referral who signs up just to get the credits? So only join the program if you are interested to participate. =)

I have gotten my first payment of $8 without even requesting for it! Click here or my banner on top to join under me, thanks!

Last edited: